Welcome to Dr. Inna Riva’s family medicine practice!
By coming to my practice you can expect:
- All aspects of your care to be handled by the doctor. I do NOT use medical assistants, physician assistants, phlebotomists, receptionists, billing coordinators, office managers etc.
- A thorough review of past medical records.
- Emphasis on preventative measures and finding gaps in care.
- On-time appointments and no waiting in the waiting room.
- Adequate time allocated to cover all the questions you may have.
- Post-visit phone/email follow up if more questions arise or something is unclear.
- Blood work is drawn on-site and sent to LabCorp. Labcorp is an in-network lab for most insurances and they bill separately. Uninsured discounts for labs are available.
- Transparent and easy to understand prices for services.
- Up to one week of some generic medications dispensed on-site, if needed, at NO additional cost.
We are OUT of network with ALL comercial carriers - After your visit, you will get an invoice that you may submit to your health insurance for reimbursement.
Out of network pricing - A new patient or urgent office visit (45-60 min) starts at $300.00. This includes a review of past medical records and one follow-up phone/email communication after the initial appointment. The existing patient or pediatric new patient office visit starts at $200.00
Uninsured yearly subscription available - $1200.00 ( adults 18 and up), $800.00 (children 2 -18 yo)
- Comprehensive personalized primary care
- Blood draws on site
- Asthma, cough, cold, pneumonia, rashes
- STD testing
- Ultrasound (on Mondays by appointment only)
- Pediatric/sick visits for children older than 12 months
- Wound suturing, cosmetic closure, abscess drainage, wound care
- IV fluids
- Flu/strep, COVID testing
- Injectable medications
- Referrals to necessary imaging ( Xray, CT/MRI)
- Vaccinations: Tdap (tetanus), Flu, Meningitis, Men B, MMR, Shingrix, Gardasil - 9, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A.
- Travel medicine consult
- Basic gynecology, PAP smear
- DOT physical - commercial driver certification
Dr. Riva is a primary care physician with extensive training in pediatrics, women’s health, and urgent care services. She has a background working with culturally diverse, LGBT, underprivileged and minority populations. She is fluent in English and Russian.
Dr. Riva has admitting and lecturing privileges at Hackensack Meridian Palisades Medical Center, North Bergen NJ. Dr. Riva is an adjunct clinical assistant professor at Touro University School of Osteopathic Medicine, NY.
Licenses and certifications:
- New York state Medical License. 283838-1 - - 2016
- State Medical License. 25 MB 09984700 - - 2017
- ABOFP - American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians. 18765 - -2017
- BLS - Basic Life Support
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- CME - Certified Medical Examiner for DOT Medical Exam (Commercial Motor Vehicle Certification)
Education and training:
- Family Medicine and OMT residency at Hackensack Meridian Medical Center at Palisades, North Bergen, New Jersey (2014-2017)
- Doctor of Osteopathy, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Vallejo, California, USA (2009-2014)
- Bachelors of Science in Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, USA (2006-2008). Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- Private practice 2018-present
- Urgent and primary care at Prompt MD and ProHEALTH (2017-2018)
- Family Medicine Department of Hackensack University Medical Center at Palisades, Medical Services, Evaluation and Research (2014-2017)